April 9 Meeting Update
I hope you had a wonderful Easter, or Nowruz celebration, with family and friends.
Council’s first meeting after Spring Break is this Monday starting at 6 p.m. has a full agenda:
• Development Proposal for 752 Marine Drive (former White Spot Site) to set a Public Hearing for May 7th – regarding two mixed use buildings of 11 and 14 storeys containing 203 residential units, including 49 rental and 11 supportive units, childcare space, and public art;
• Plan for Trails on Public Lands regarding the planning, management and use of trails in West Vancouver;
• Proposed Development Permit for a 39 unit Apartment Building in Area 4 of Rodgers Creek in the British Properties;
• Proposed Duplex at 6478 Bay Street to set a Public Hearing for May 7th; and
• Proposed Drinking Water Conservation Plan (to align with that of Metro Vancouver).
Councillor District of West Vancouver