April 9 Meeting Update
I hope you had a wonderful Easter, or Nowruz celebration, with family and friends.
Council’s first meeting after Spring Break is this Monday starting at 6 p.m. has a full agenda:
• Development Proposal for 752 Marine Drive (former White Spot Site) to set a Public Hearing for May 7th – regarding two mixed use buildings of 11 and 14 storeys containing 203 residential units, including 49 rental and 11 supportive units, childcare space, and public art;
• Plan for Trails on Public Lands regarding the planning, management and use of trails in West Vancouver;
• Proposed Development Permit for a 39 unit Apartment Building in Area 4 of Rodgers Creek in the British Properties;
• Proposed Duplex at 6478 Bay Street to set a Public Hearing for May 7th; and
• Proposed Drinking Water Conservation Plan (to align with that of Metro Vancouver).
Please see the agenda for further details on any of these items. If you are unable to attend the Council meeting, you can watch it live from our website Council Videos.
Councillor District of West Vancouver